Funeral plans from Golden Charter
What is a Funeral Plan?
Everyone has different needs and a funeral plan is an easy way to pre-arrange the funeral that you want and to pay for the funeral director’s services at today’s prices.
A plan can help save your family worry and expense, helping make things easier for your loved ones when the time comes. As our customers often tell us, that can take a big weight off your mind.
Our tailormade funeral plans are a simple, thoughtful way to plan ahead and give you peace of mind.
We offer 3 different plans to suit your needs.
The Simple Way £3,295.00
This plan includes our services, collection and transportation of the deceased to the funeral director premises within a 25 mile radius (during working hours), a simple coffin, a funeral procession* and a choice of time and date for the funeral. It also includes an allowance towards third party costs.
The Traditional Way £3,650.00
This plan includes our services, collection and transportation of the deceased to the funeral director premises within a 25 mile radius, a high quality coffin, a funeral procession*, a limousine and a choice of time and date for the funeral. It also includes an allowance towards third party costs.
The Exclusive Way £3,899.00
This comprehensive plan offers all the same services as the Traditional Way, but includes a superior coffin, two limousines and we will also provide the family with a list of mourners who sent flowers.
No matter which plan you choose, each plan includes:
- Provision of professional services and making all arrangements for the funeral
- Advice on the certification and registration of the death and related documentation
- Care of the deceased prior to burial or cremation (excluding embalming)
- Use of chapel of rest or service rooms
- Family viewing at any pre-arranged time (costs may apply if out-of-hours viewing is required)
- Arrangement of the funeral service at a local cemetery or crematorium
- Funeral held on a weekday, during working hours
- Hearse to local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of staff to attend to the coffin as required
- 24-hour funeral director telephone support for the bereaved
- Transportation to the funeral director’s premises if death occurs whilst on holiday in mainland UK
*Fees and costs of a service at a separate location are not included.
People often don’t like to talk about what they want for their funeral, but a Golden Charter funeral plan can help make things much easier for everyone. When the time comes, just one phone call to us is all that’s needed to activate your plan.
We then take care of everything, all carried out according to your wishes as expressed in your funeral plan, helping to relieve your family of the stress and financial worry they may otherwise have had to face.
Everyone has different needs. Golden Charter offers a range of plans and flexible payment
options. A funeral plan from Golden Charter offers you exceptional value and choice.